Skip to content

Individualized Food Analysis

Heal yourself naturally through the foods you eat!

Heal yourself naturally through the foods you eat!

Are you eating foods that are creating better health? Is your diet moving you towards true wellness or away from it? The answers to these questions will surprise you. You see, many of the foods that we eat on a daily basis because we have been taught that they are ‘good for us’ are actually creating harm to our overall health.

There are always new diet trends being created, countless diet books in print, an endless amount of recommended ways of eating and a wide range of nutrition philosophies available today. Our government even has its guidelines that are supposed to lead to a healthier you. High fat, low fat, high carb, no carb, vegan, high animal protein, gluten free, etc. – It can be mind boggling trying to figure out what to eat!

Take the Guessing out of your Diet

Expanding upon the work of Dr. George Goodheart, Dr. Jay Weber, D.C.  has created a gentle bio-response testing method that will take the guess work out of your daily meal planning. After undergoing Dr. Jay Weber, D.C.  Individualized Food Analysis, you will know exactly which foods that you are currently eating are creating wellness and which are causing harm. Once you have this knowledge, you will have the power to heal yourself through the foods you eat.

Getting Started

Simply write down everything you eat and drink. Be very specific about name brands and include all spices and oils that you cook with. Don’t forget to include dishes that you enjoy from any restaurants that you may frequent. Please refrain from not including certain foods because you already assume that they are either good or bad for you. This testing always produces surprises. The more detailed you are in creating this list, the more knowledge you will gain and the more effective this program will be for you.

Once you create your list, Dr. Jay Weber, DC.  will then label each individual item with a simple color coding system that resembles a common traffic signal.

GREEN = Beneficial to your overall health. Creating true wellness.
Yellow = Not a benefit or a detriment to your overall health.
Red = Detrimental to your overall health. Causing harm.


By shifting your way of eating to consist of 80% of your caloric intake from the green items on your list with the remaining 20% from the yellow list, you will observe:

  • Increased Energy
  • A Sense of Renewal
  • Better Digestion
  • Less Allergy Symptoms
  • Healthier Skin Appearance
  • Weight Loss
  • True Wellness

Sound like something you would like to experience? Give us a call to schedule an appointment or e-mail us for more info.

Don’t live in the Tustin-Area?  Dr. Jay Weber, D.C. Individualized Food Analysis can be performed remotely (from a distance).

Call our Tustin Chiropractic office or e-mail for more information.

The Intention Wellness Center | Phone: (714) 544-2423
507 E First St, Ste H | Tustin, CA 92780